Skip to content
- 30 day storage policy: Picture Perfect is not responsible for any customer’s negatives, prints or originals left longer than 30 days. Please retrieve your negatives/order as soon as possible. We do offer shipping and are happy to mail them to you! We will no longer contact you before throwing away orders left longer than 30 days.
- We have a $10 minimum on all orders, including online orders.
- Orders under $50 can be either pre-paid OR paid for upon pick up. If your order total will exceed $50, we require a $50 deposit and the remainder can be paid upon pick up of your completed work.
- All film development orders (scans and/or prints) are done after 5 PM on the day they are due. Pick up time is between 5-6 PM, or you may pick them up the next day or whenever is convenient for you during open hours, within the 30 day holding period.
- All digital files and scans must be paid for before we send them to you. You can pay in person when you drop off your order, we can take credit card payment over the phone, or you can request a payment link be sent to your email so you can pay online at your convenience.
- We do not hold onto frames with your originals. If you are bringing in a print to be restored or copied and it is in a frame, we require that customers remove the print from the frame first before we handle the print, except in circumstances where the print will be further damaged if removed from the glass. We do not store any frames here at the shop, only prints. We request that you take any frames, glass, cameras, etc. home and leave only the prints or negatives here with us.
- Picture Perfect is not responsible for damages to prints (creases, cracks, dents, scratches, fingerprints, discoloration, warping, etc.) that occur after the print or product has been picked up, and we cannot replace products that are damaged outside of the building free of charge.